Thursday, September 4, 2014

Point of view of an orthodox Pakistani

In a country like Pakistan speaking of justice, human rights and equality for masses is nothing but a myth. We are an orthodox society which believes in tolerance for intolerance, corruption, terrorism and so on.

I am not a PTI or TUQ follower neither of PML-N or any other party. I am just a so called educated citizen of the potential working class of Pakistan. Who believes in (checking in) while dining at various fast food restaurants. I love watching TV also talk shows so I can abase the elite political class of the country which not only satisfies my ego but gives me this satisfaction that I did something for my homeland.

I don’t believe in protests or Dharnas as it’s UNCOOL for me but yeah if you ever plan to visit my social sites I am nothing less than Che Guavera though I was shattered when I got to know that he was a revolutionist but not a fashion designer. I still miss my Chay sorry Che T-shirt.

I think people of my country needs to understand that all we (YOUTH) need is a pack of cigarettes, a free wifi and ofcourse a hot chick or dude to hangout with and Imran khan is the only leader who can provide us this platform minus free Wifi we can accommodate with network packages too. I seriously don’t care about Azadi or Elections but yes my Love just texted me that she is off to PTI Dharna with her 7 hot friends so I think it’s high time for me to share my political views as well by supporting Mr. Khan.

Well I always followed my dreams, as I am original but sometimes I follow twitter trends and fashion trends irrespective of how awfully they represent me.

I don’t know much about Allama iqbal but yeah Marlon Brando is the godfather. A nation is known by the ideology it keeps and it is derived from its history. I know that but why to focus on Iqbal only, Brando seems to be cooler in addition it shows my interest towards arts and literature more than just quoting a local poet in social gatherings.

One thing which I really want to make clear about myself is that I am P for Purely Patriotic Person (PPP). I love my country because it gives me the freedom that no other country can. I am in my early twenties and I roll in my city like a gangster on my 4 wheeler but thanks to our local police and my art of bribery that I don’t know even now how a driving license looks like. WOW now that’s freedom, not freedom of speech but freedom of long drives helps you a lot while dating-TRUST ME.

In the end I would like to say that one day I’ll be a rock star as I have mastered my skills in music by conquering the most difficult CAGED system on guitars. I know I am talented as no one else can play the sacred CAGED system on guitars. Its pertinent to mention here that I wanted to be a corporate Guru at first but as I have done my MBA and there are no jobs in this country only Nawaz Laptop so it was not possible.And I disown the fact that I don’t even know how to speak Anglish or write a proper cover letter it’s just there are no jobs in this country.

P.S I am the only hope for change in this country so follow me on Twitter @zainulabideenz & Facebook: Zain.Deenz




No comments:

Post a Comment

BRANDED MUSIC

The music industry of Pakistan has been facing a hard time since last few years. One of the main reasons of its downfall is the law and ...