Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 – No Heading Available As The Writer Lacks Creativity!


Just like my previous years, in 2015 I successfully did not accomplish any of my resolutions for this year. Well this piece is not about my determination and skills of not achieving my goals lets just focus on the year 2015 In general. 2015 – No Caption Available As The Writer Lacks Creativity!

Just like my previous years in 2015 I successfully did not accomplished any of my resolutions for this year. Well this piece is not about my determination and skills of not achieving my goals let’s just focus on the year 2015 in general. So One Two Three here we go……

1.       Komal Rizvi’s iconic selfie which was nominated for the Nobel Prize – Tough Competition!
2.       Axcuse Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee – Pakistani Greek God appeared in a talcum powder TVC
3.       The divorce of Reham Khan – I told her if you can’t be mine then no one else deserves you as well.
4.       Karachi Operation – No comments, Too young to be borified !
5.       I discovered Qandeel Baloch this year so waiting for the judgment day desperately!
6.       Miss Columbia sorry It’s Me
7.       What’s the difference between Jazz & Ufone – Hallal & Haraam Curves Astaghfirullah !
8.       #ThankyouRaheelSharif
9.       Dhandli Bhi To Hui Hai !
10.   Anwar Maqsood’s classical Thumkay !
11.   BOL - ab kabhi nahi Bolayga L
12.   The iconic journey of Ayyan Ali – Super Model!
13.   Completed my doctorate in Psychology, Anatomy, Physics and Chemistry - University of Axact !
14.   Light Kam karen, Light Bright Karen – Courtesy PTV
15.   Friends getting married and married and married
16.   The never ending revival of Pakistani Cinema
17.   Dilwale was a disaster
18.   Caprio deserves Oscar
19.   Salman Khan finally acted in a movie – BB
20.   The Flying Spying Pigeon  


There might have been few other developments but so far I have only witnessed the above as they were bombarded on my Facebook feed. So just like any other social media freak I beg your attention to kindly read this and consider it the epitome of sarcasm and request your friends to share as much as possible.

May be your kind gesture and efforts help me to go viral just like Komal Rizvi’s selfie or Qandeel Blaoch’s exotic videos ! 



Tweet : @Zainulabideenz
Facebook: Zain.Deenz

1 comment:

BRANDED MUSIC

The music industry of Pakistan has been facing a hard time since last few years. One of the main reasons of its downfall is the law and ...